Sunday, September 4, 2011

FINISHED!!


Well I made it believe it or not!  This challenge in some ways was everything I thought it would be and in other ways, evolved into things that I never expected.  I want to thank many people who when I asked to "Play" said absolutely and welcomed me in.  First of all a huge thanks to Doug Little, who is a part of the SCOG's Lacrosse League.  He alone upped my game big time when he threw me into a real lacrosse game.  He was the first guy to really get behind this challenge and push me along.  
 Also a big THANKS to:

-Jason, who went along with me on several sports and supported me along the way
-Kyle and Scott, my neighbors
-The guys playing Ultimate
-Piper Glen Ballroom Dancing
-Rob at My Aloha Paddle Sports and Fitness
-Master Singh at Sangrock Black Belt World
-Adam at Carolina Kayak Polo
-Adam at Matthews Ruby Club
-Coach Vaught at the UNCC Carolinas Track and Field Club
-Everyone at Inner Peaks
-Moe and Brenda and Dennis at Extreme Ice Center
-The Whitewater Center
-My good friend Rob who always beats me in golf
-Geoff and Warren at the Charlotte International Cricket Club

-MY WIFE for putting up with this challenge!


THANK YOU FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment