Saturday, November 15, 2014

Nascar Racing....riding


My challenge really got "revved" up today as I participated in the Nascar Racing experience at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.  I was able to ride alongside a professional driver or at least that is what I called him since we were literally inches I think from the wall at 185 miles an hour on the track.  I tried to get a video but it is hard to work a phone at that speed.  So what did I take from this experience....... Racing IS A SPORT!!!  No doubt.  What an exhilarating experience going that fast and we were not even in a race.  How do those drivers do it and come away unharmed.  Unbelievable.  Besides the gas fumes in my face for all of  3 minutes, the ride was incredible and I think I am finally a race fan now after growing up in a racing town.




No comments:

Post a Comment