Tuesday, August 16, 2011

EVENT # 27 GOLF (August 16)



We had some beautiful summer weather tonight for 18 holes of golf.  I was back from a two year hiatus of golf.  I didn't start playing this sport until I was in college as you can tell.  So tonight I joined my good friend Rob and a few other guys for a five hour adventure on the golf course and I do mean adventure.  During the course of this game tonight, I decided to go on the scenic route.  I saw the woods, water, mud, sand pits and occasionally the green and the hole.  If you listen close enough, you can hear my golf ball bounce off the trees on my drive.   I'm sure I ended up with a double bogey or more on this shot.  I put together a few good holes tonight but for the most part I was hitting that ball all over the place.  I just kept telling myself that "golf is fun, golf is fun".  It WAS fun on that Par 3 when I hit the ball right at the green on my drive! 

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the game of golf. You hit the ball, you hunt the ball, you hit the ball again.

    ReplyDelete